For our gallery headquarters in Hamm-Rhynern we are looking for a committed, flexible, dynamic and professionally experienced employee in gallery management (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Customer-oriented advice and sales
- Retaining our existing customer base and acquiring new customers
- Planning, organising and carrying out exhibitions
- Study of art management or art history or equivalent qualification
- Affinity to fine arts
- Sound knowledge of the industry
- Stylish, friendly appearance
- Impeccable manners
- Communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and confident command of written and spoken English (knowledge of French desirable)
- Organizational talent
- Experienced in the use of common office programs
- Sense of responsibility, reliability, flexibility and an independent service-oriented approach to work
- Ability to work in a team and open-mindedness towards all fields of activity of the gallery operation
We offer you an interesting and varied job in a successful company and look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com or use the following online application form.